Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ibaraki i entrust my friend to you

Konichiwa!!! Hari rabu ini sangat special bagiku.. tahu kenapa.. I’ll tell you later!! First, I want to say thank you to Allah SWT coz He still give me so much life happiness until now. In this week final test so much thing was happened! More than final test! yesterday, I did a mistake, I make my friend feels betrayed, I have apologized but its consequence I must lose from him life. about test, fluent alhamdulillah, a lot of hikmah which I able to take. which most newest of course about test dietetika. this test so impressive. the role of Mrs. V as Lady Choi is magnificent. earns cup oscar !!! the test from Mrs. M which like incarnation of lady Han hardly makes me calm. but last test from Mr. H is very compatible with his role as emperor.

The news very gladdens of course comes from my friend Deden. he is matriculated in Ibaraki University. he just wait shoolarship from government of japan so in next april he can go to japan. he aim to do research for his skripsi. I very glad hear about it. honestly, I am catty because your dream to go to japan would realized soon. you have been very far front of me. deden, I will surely propose you to there!

Ibaraki, I entrust my friend to you.

No comments: